Monday, June 18, 2012

I've moved

I am so excited to embark on my new JOURNEY in life. Recently I moved up in the mountains. Now that I am getting used to a whole new life, I am ready to take my dreams to a new level. I have spent the last week focusing on my ETSY shop. I have been reading blogs, using labs, and listing new items in hopes to bring more business to my shop.
I think this place will be my inspiration for success. I'm looking forward to creating many things. My first new project of mountain life will be making letter blocks. I just love them. I drove down the mountain today and bought some wood. As soon as I make my first set I will share them on here. In the meantime I have taken a couple of pictures of my new workspace. Please remember I'm not finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment